We use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
SECURITY When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
COOKIES AND RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. AMPM uses both 'session cookies' and 'permanent cookies'. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognise your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
- First party cookies, served directly by AMPM to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by AMPM to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalised service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
SHARING THE INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers, for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it.
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
PROTECTING THE INFORMATION We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on this Site, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of AMPM or Provider and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of AMPM and Provider as the case may be. AMPM and/or Provider shall have the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. AMPM and/or Provider shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorised in writing by AMPM and Provider shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
4. LINKS TO STOREAMPM.COM
Please contact the Provider at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in linking the Home page of storeampm.com and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking storeampm.com The Provider grants links to storeampm.com free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis. The Provider is entitled to object to certain links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to storeampm.com has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis the Provider or the latter's suppliers, or when the Provider fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to storeampm.com or to use unauthorised meta-tags without the Provider consent
5. DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT
The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside India. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by storeampm.com shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of storeampm.com is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law. Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our website please contact our Client Relations by visiting our Customer Support Area or write to the following email address: email@example.com. A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow storeampm.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on storeampm.com, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of storeampm.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information
6. OUR BUSINESS POLICY
The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to "consumers" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on storeampm.com for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on storeampm.com. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
For further queries, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team on +91 8929126051 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org